03 July 2008

Camping and mountain biking weekend 25-27 July

News from Dowy about a Dallam camping and mountain biking weekend at Grizedale.

A few of us talked about having a dallam camping weekend to go mountain biking at Grizedale Forest and a session on the Go Ape weekend of the 25th July.
I have made enquiries and there are 14 G0 Ape spaces left for the late Sat 26th July (as in 5pm, 5.50 0r 6pm). Costs are £25 adult and £20 child (child must be 10 and height of 4` 7").
If there is enough interest and people give me the money I will book. The lady I spoke said that places fill up fast.
For those that want to camp Satterthwaite is only 1.5 mile from Grizedale visitor centre but booking would be needed (You can bo this by either phoning 01229860208 see info@grizedale-camping.co.uk). I think you can still have a open fire on this site! And pub is 5 min walk away. At a guess would say £10 per night)
So if you are interested and want me to book either the go-ape and or camping, give me a cheque and I will book.
Dowy tel 01524 822216